• Auto and Vehicle Insurance

    From cars to boats to farm equipment, we are committed to providing great coverage at a competitive price. We work with multiple companies to build coverage options to meet your needs.

  • Comprehensive And Collision – Collision coverage pays for damage to a vehicle in an accident while comprehensive covers other incidents, such as fire, theft or vandalism. These two aspects are often combined in one policy.

    Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage (UM/UIM) – UM/UIM, provides coverage if an at-fault party either doesn’t have any or enough liability insurance. It can also provide coverage if you’re involved in an accident with a hit-and-run driver.

    Liability – Liability coverage covers bodily injury or property damage when the insured driver is found to be responsible for an accident.


  • Personal Injury Protection (PIP) – Sometimes referred to as no-fault coverage. PIP covers medical and funeral expenses of the insured, others in the vehicle and pedestrians struck by the vehicle. In some cases, it covers lost wages and other damages. North Dakota and Minnesota mandate this coverage.

    Personal Property – Personal items damaged when a vehicle is in an accident are not covered under the auto policy and should be claimed under a homeowners or renters policy. You can add additional coverage for towing, loan payoffs, rental car use and many others.

    Choosing your coverage – After discussing your vehicles, deductible amounts and how your premium payments will fit in your household budget, our agents at First State Insurance Agency will help you choose the right coverage for you.

  • Some of the companies we represent in the property and casualty business are: United Fire and Casualty, Grinnell Mutual, Center Mutual, Continental Western, North Star, Progressive, RAM Mutual and Family Mutual.

    Request A Quote

  • ufgLogo_INSURANCE  North_Star_Mutual_Ins_Co Drive_Ins_From_Progressive Family-Mutual-insurance-logo-2x Center_Mutual_Ins_Co